Reuters is gearing up to begin marketing an online text retrieval service that gives customers access to one year of news stories from Reuters and some 200 other news providers. Called Reuters Business Briefing (RBB), the service most closely resembles Dow Jones' News/Retrieval service.
RBB is a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based application incorporating communications software that makes the service accessible from any standalone or networked IBM-compatible PC with a modem.
Among the news
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain