Reuters America and Dow Jones Telerate began distributing end-of-day pricing and trade data on emerging markets debt instruments supplied by the Emerging Markets Traders Association late last month. The EMTA, which is supplying the data via its Match-EM electronic post-trade matching and confirmation system, hopes to eventually offer the information on a real-time basis. The Match-EM data is also due to become available through Bloomberg and Knight-Ridder Financial shortly.
The EMTA is provid
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1