Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn Inc. has installed an institutional quote-service package from Automatic Data Processing Inc. to provide market data and news to 20 portfolio managers and researchers at its New York City offices. The firm's decision in favor of ADP follows the implementation of its first local area network ever.
At Cramer, ADP beat out two shortlisted vendors: incumbent Quotron Systems Inc. and Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s ILX Systems Inc. According to Kevin Chin, vice president
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground