Hub Data Inc. has launched an end-of-month pricing service that draws on data provided by Merrill Lynch & Co. and McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P Kenny Information Services Inc. Cambridge, Mass.-based Hub hopes to leverage its existing business of providing technical support to about 450 clients using Thomson Financial Networks Inc.'s Financial Software Series (FSS) asset management system to generate interest in its new service.
Hub is piloting its information service at AIG Global Investors which,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground