Merrill Lynch & Co. has added end-of-day pricing for international securities from Telekurs (North America) Inc. to its Securities Pricing Service (SPS) under a recently signed joint venture agreement. Merrill and Telekurs will jointly market the combined domestic and international pricing service--dubbed Cornerstone--which also draws on Telekurs' securities identification system.
Merrill's SPS provides end-of-day pricing for U.S. domestic equities, government securities, corporate bonds and
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse