The Wall Street investment banks behind the Bond Hub fixed-income Internet portal are extending the venture to include equities and syndication of new issues of securities in a service offering geared toward their institutional clients.
This extended service, to be called Securities Hub and run by Communicator Inc (www.communicatorinc.com) together with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Salomon Smith Barney; will carry research and price
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers