The Franklin Group of Funds has completed a deal with Muller Data Corp. under which the vendor will provide the firm with daily pricing for the firm's portfolio, which currently comprises some 8,300 municipal bond issues. The deal follows a year of joint testing by the two companies. The terms agreed upon by Franklin and Muller will remain in force for three years; Franklin retains the option to stop receiving the service at any time.
Franklin's agreement with Muller is not as extensive as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain