The Franklin Group of Funds has completed a deal with Muller Data Corp. under which the vendor will provide the firm with daily pricing for the firm's portfolio, which currently comprises some 8,300 municipal bond issues. The deal follows a year of joint testing by the two companies. The terms agreed upon by Franklin and Muller will remain in force for three years; Franklin retains the option to stop receiving the service at any time.
Franklin's agreement with Muller is not as extensive as th
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution