FIRST Call Corp.'s Research Direct is no juggernaut. At least not yet, anyway. Though the Thomson Financial Services Inc. subsidiary lately signed J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as the eighth exclusive contributor to its new graphical research distribution service (IMT, June 10), most sources say the vendor's nearest full text-distribution rival, Multex Systems Inc., is still a viable contender.
Multex, whose system has been dubbed Publisher, has not yet announced commitments from any firms--let
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground