This week, Fidelity Management & Research Corp. released a software package that automates the processing of corporate actions. Called ActionSource, the program is the second shrink-wrapped application the year-old Fidelity Technologies group is selling to other financial firms. But this package was developed in house, unlike ATS, a trust banking program Fidelity acquired last year from Broadway & Seymour Inc.
The software packages are part of the stepped-up effort begun last year to generate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground