INTERNET Securities (ISI) has teamed up with Thomson Financial Services' Investext Group and launched a World Wide Web-based broker research report distribution service, dubbed the Strategy Series. The service--accessible at ISI's Web site, http://www.securities.com--delivers reports from a majority of Investext's 300-plus stable of contributors and is being marketed to corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions departments at investment banks and publicly traded companies.
The Internet s
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1