THOMSON Market Information Services (TMIS) launched the Thomson Municipal Market Monitor (TM3) site on the World Wide Web late this summer. The site provides news, data and analysis from eight TMIS divisions, and is geared toward bond traders, underwriters, portfolio managers, analysts, public finance professionals and issuers.
TMIS is providing the TM3 Web-based service to give its clients unlimited "universal desktop access" to all of its municipal bond information without any third-party p
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1