The California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) has installed Balch, Hardy, Scheinman & Winston Inc.'s Style Advisor, a Micro-soft Windows-based software program that compares the performance of money managers to different investing styles.
The plan sponsor has implemented the system at its Sacramento, Calif.-based headquarters, where Style Advisor is being displayed using Windows running on five OS/2-based microprocessors. The system is used by five staffers in the CalPERS group
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers