Primark's Vestek division has launched a global, quantitative analysis system for portfolio managers. Called Country Alphas, the system takes data from other Primark units such as Datastream and I/B/E/S and uses it to compare a portfolio's short-term expected returns to conventional benchmarks.
Asset managers can receive this data once a month via the Internet's file transfer protocol or e-mail and then use it to calculate their forecasts. The data covers relative equity performance in 21
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground