American Express Co.'s Boston Safe Deposit & Trust Co. unit has upgraded its Client Reporting Service, introducing the CRS Workstation for Windows and two other enhancements. The service allows users of the bank's custody service to integrate an expanded range of portfolio information into a windows environment and run their own analytics.
Boston Safe Deposit's parent, the Boston Co., is a unit of American Express's Shearson Lehman Brothers Inc. subsidiary. Boston Safe Deposit manages the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground