IN an apparent attempt to boost its presence in the real-time financial information market, Primark has formed a partnership with Lehman Brothers' chief economist to launch a third-party commentary service. The new venture, Primark Decision Economics, is scheduled to begin operating on Sept. 9, with headquarters in Boston and offices in New York, London and Tokyo. Primark Decision Economics also plans to open an office in Washington, DC.
Primark Decision Economics will serve a wider
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground