FIDELITY Investments Corp. has signed a new contract with Telekurs (North America) Inc. to broaden its reliance on vendor's Ticker digital feed of real-time equities data. While Telekurs' data has long been in use at Fidelity, for the most part it has played second fiddle to Reuters; the latest deal makes Telekurs' Ticker the primary data feed for many Fidelity units.
At the same time, separately, Fidelity has held discussions with Govpx Inc. in the hopes of doing a bulk deal to use that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain