Boston-based State Street Global Advisors, with over $70 billion in assets under management, went live in April with MacGregor Group Inc.'s Predator trade order management system. Predator replaces State Street's internally developed system, which had been in use at the firm for the past three to four years. The order management system supports five traders at the firm.
According to Roger Petrin, State Street vice president and manager of equity trading, the firm chose Predator because it has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain