Boston-based State Street Global Advisors, with over $70 billion in assets under management, went live in April with MacGregor Group Inc.'s Predator trade order management system. Predator replaces State Street's internally developed system, which had been in use at the firm for the past three to four years. The order management system supports five traders at the firm.
According to Roger Petrin, State Street vice president and manager of equity trading, the firm chose Predator because it has
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy