SAN FRANCISCO--Barclays Global Investors launched its new website on March 24. The global site, at barclaysglobal.com, presents content customized by region and audience type. The centerpiece of the site is Orders Online, an online transaction service that is currently only available to US clients.
The site is built on the Art Technology Group’s Dynamo 5.0 personalization software. Barclays reviewed several personalization suite vendors besides ATG, including Broadvision and Vignette. "When
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground