NEW YORK--Merrill Lynch has signed a global deal for Bloom berg's Data License, becoming the first customer to sign for the full version of the product. The enterprise-wide deal, said to be a three-year contract, allows customers within Merrill Lynch to access Bloomberg's entire database of fundamental and historical data.
The portfolio managers, analysts and institutional traders at Merrill Lynch Asset Management will be among the users covered by the agreement, although the precise details
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain