New York City-based Ryan Labs Inc., an institutional fixed-income investment advisory and research firm, is in the midst of reengineering its PC-based systems platform. In pursuing the plan, the firm intends to continue its reliance on homegrown systems--a practice that is closely tied to its business strategy of selling customized asset and liability management and performance measurement services to institutions.
The firm is migrating from a Novell Inc. LAN running DOS-based applications on
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground