GREENWICH, Connecticut--Two of Indata's 35 clients, Pilgrim Baxter and BankBoston, are migrating to the company's latest upgrade of its enterprise-wide portfolio management and performance measurement system. The upgrade, IMS version 5.0, runs on a Microsoft SQL Server relational database and began shipping in April. Earlier versions of IMS had run on Microsoft Access.
The latest version of IMS runs on SQL Server 6.5, but will be upgraded to SQL 7.0 when that edition starts shipping.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground