NEW YORK--In 1998, performance measurement applications were one of the fastest growing segments of the investment software market.
Licenses for portfolio management systems may be worth much more, and risk management grabbed the boldest headlines, particularly in the aftermath of the bailout of Long Term Capital Management (October 9). But the past 12 months were a period when several money managers moved ahead with new performance measurement systems.
For many years, vendors supplied only we
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution