NEW YORK--In 1998, performance measurement applications were one of the fastest growing segments of the investment software market.
Licenses for portfolio management systems may be worth much more, and risk management grabbed the boldest headlines, particularly in the aftermath of the bailout of Long Term Capital Management (October 9). But the past 12 months were a period when several money managers moved ahead with new performance measurement systems.
For many years, vendors supplied only
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground