BLOOMBERG is looking to expand its European TV coverage through a strategy of contracting with third-party news providers to bring local language editions of Bloomberg TV to different countries, starting with a French-language channel the vendor plans to make available via satellite in November. Currently, Bloomberg is available over French cable for two hours a day on weekdays.
Bloomberg partnered early this summer with Agence France Presse (AFP), the French news agency, and Paris Cable,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground