Reuters this week is offering a preview of its Reuter Bondwindow application as part of a push to promote its products in the fixed-income markets. The Microsoft Corp. Windows-based Bondwindow, scheduled for release next year, is being demonstrated alongside other Reuters products and services at the Euromoney International Bond Conference in London.
Bondwindow uses the erstwhile Capital Market Decisions (CMD) database, acquired by Reuters at the end of 1993 (Inside Market Data, January 17,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground