LOS ANGELES--Multicurrency functionality is being built into BondEdge as part of the strategy to develop the product for launch in Europe.
The latest version of BondEdge, version 4.2, a fixed-income portfolio attribution and management system, has just entered beta testing and is expected to be fully launched in July. It features support for non-dollar assets as well as improved mortgage modeling, derivatives modeling and high-yield appraisal reporting.
As well as expanding into Europe,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain