LOS ANGELES--Multicurrency functionality is being built into BondEdge as part of the strategy to develop the product for launch in Europe.
The latest version of BondEdge, version 4.2, a fixed-income portfolio attribution and management system, has just entered beta testing and is expected to be fully launched in July. It features support for non-dollar assets as well as improved mortgage modeling, derivatives modeling and high-yield appraisal reporting.
As well as expanding into Europe, Capit
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution