BERKELEY, California--Barra is integrating the bond calculation functions of its Risk Manager fixed-income analytics software with the Decision fixed-income portfolio management and analytics system it gained through last year's acquisition of Global Advanced Technology. The integration is one of the first steps Barra has taken to tie these products together since buying the New York software publisher. Both packages are part of the company's Cosmos series of fixed income tools.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground