SAN FRANCISCO--In a single broad stroke, Advent Software has increased the number of participants in its Alliance Program by 50 percent, as five more companies signed on to the group.
Introduced in May 1999, The Alliance Program was designed to enhance the Advent Office suite of products by leveraging the expertise of the financial industry's leading providers of software and services. Including the latest additions, the program now has 13 adherents.
The idea behind the service is to integrate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers