Torchmark Corp. is rolling out SS&C Technologies' Camra portfolio management and accounting system to support some $3.5 billion in assets under management. Camra will handle investment accounting in Torchmark's Birmingham, Ala., headquarters, while interfacing with portfolio management systems at Torchmark's Kansas City-based Waddell & Reed asset management subsidiary, a capability that was key in Torchmark's evaluations of the system.
Torchmark is currently submerged in the conversion. The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground