McGraw-Hill Inc. has tapped software-charting firm Papyrus Inc. to make its graphics package available to users of EMIS/Platt's Global Alert service -- a provider of energy market information. Papyrus executives decline to comment on the impending addition, as do Platt's executives.
But industry sources following the deal point out that traders in the volatile oil markets want clear, sophisticated graphics tools and the ability to download real-time information into those graphics. By adding
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank