NEW YORK: Interdealer broker Garban-Intercapital and Govpx have created Govex, an Internet-based financial information portal that will let permissioned traders participate in the wholesale markets for US Treasuries, including outright cash bills, notes and bonds, cash versus futures (basis trading) and yield curve swaps.
The portal will provide access to Garban-Intercapital's ETC, an electronic trading system that simulates interdealer trading using real-time Internet technologies.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse