SAN FRANCISCO--Xigo, an application service provider and technology provider, has developed an agent-based technology platform that filters streaming financial feeds in real time. The platform is being marketed to broker/dealers, investment managers and other financial services companies.
The platform is based on what the company calls dynamic intelligence and includes a real-time, agent-based search engine, a news search algorithm and priority-ranking technology, semi-structured and unstruct
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse