At a time when cost cutting is a way of life, it's second nature to examine and re-examine just what services your firm is paying for -- and which ones are actually being used. At least that's one measure cost-conscious firms should be taking, according to Gerald Lowe, chairman at Walsh-Lowe & Associates, a New Jersey-based consulting firm.
Lowe revealed results of his firm's research into data service cost reduction at the recent American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Securities
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers