For Reuters, 1998 witnessed the most wide-ranging management restructuring in eight years, amidst a US federal investigation and distractions that impacted the entire industry regarding euro and Y2K conversions.
The company-wide reorganization, which officially takes effect this month, abolished the regional management structure (which have been operating as 'self-contained fiefdoms' according to chief executive Peter Job) and centralizes product lines and sales operations into discrete globa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit