Two of Quotron's regional brokerage customers have made quote platform decisions in the past two weeks: Pittsburgh-based Parker/Hunter Inc. has opted to switch to ILX Systems Inc., removing some 150 Quotron terminals. Meanwhile, Memphis, Tenn.- based Morgan Keegan Inc. will renew its agreement with Quotron and increase its terminal count from 400 to 500.
The loss of Parker/Hunter and the close call at Morgan Keegan bode ill for Quotron's stated strategy of shifting focus to regional brokerage
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act