NEW YORK--After a year of discussions with broker/dealers and market data vendors, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) board of directors has approved a plan for restructuring market data fees. NYSE has also initiated a new enterprise-wide pricing program to help broker/dealers stabilize their costs for providing data--both internally and to customers.
NYSE hopes this new plan, drafted in response to the growing number of investors accessing real-time market data online, will ensure that marke
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit