NEW YORK--Bloomberg generated an estimated $2.5 billion in global revenues in 2000, according to Market Data Industry, a Risk Waters Group reference publication. Terminal-based revenues in 2000 totaled $2.4 billion, while non-terminal revenues (radio, television and print) made up the remaining $100 million.
As a private company, Bloomberg does not release revenue totals. A tracking of terminal and pricing trends, coupled with interviews with corporate spokespersons, generated the MDI estima
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech