Mountain View, CA--Quote.com is adding real-time order book data from The Island electronic communications network (ECN), an electronic order-matching system which displays and matches stock orders for retail and institutional investors. Island's data feed will be integrated into Quote.com's QCharts and available to users at no charge.
At the same time, a beta version of QCharts has been released, which offers transaction capabilities from Cyberx, a provider of electronic trading technology.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act