The first real-time technical charting software for the energy markets is being introduced by McGraw-Hill's Platt's Global Alert and Marketview Software, Inc. Marketview has also unveiled its first cash market product, designed for use with data from Security Pacific Market Information.
Real-time analytics have never been available in the energy markets, says Platt's Mike Buryk. The Marketview software will allow users of the Global Alert broadcast datastream to compute spreads between Platt'
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers