First National Bank of Chicago has launched its own national money market information service aimed at investment officers at mid-sized banks and corporations. Customers can offset the cost of the "First Chicago Investment Information Service" by trading through First Chicago.
The service comprises four components, says First Chicago vice president John Sugent, business and financial news, market and economic commentary, price indications for actively trading debt securities, and First Chicag
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act