NEW YORK: The RiskMetrics Group, JP Morgan's newly launched risk services spin-off, plans to launch a historical data service targeted at risk managers. The service, dubbed DataMetrics, will provide users with Reuters-sourced financial time-series across a variety of asset classes, all delivered over the Internet. The RiskMetrics Group will formally launch DataMetrics later this month, say vendor officials.
DataMetrics is designed to supply the raw material for the volatility/correlation matr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act