NEW YORK: In an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data, Andrew Curcio, vice president of Standard & Poor's Rating Information Services, says its new Ratings Direct service had made or exceeded forecasts since it was introduced in January 1999.
With rapid institutional acceptance, Curcio's group is developing a retail version for high net worth individuals and the retail advisory market. The retail version should be launched this year, but Curcio would not be more precise.
The revenue pe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit