NEW YORK--Dow Jones' first quarter 1999 earnings figures reported revenue for its Newswires group of $50.9 million, down slightly from $51 million in the first quarter of 1998. This report was the first time Dow Jones broke out the Newswires' revenue figures within the company's quarterly results.
Newswires now fall under the electronic publishing segment, which reported a first quarter revenue of $97.5 million. Still feeling the effects of the Telerate sale, this figure is flat from a year e
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse