Bridge Information Systems Inc. unveiled its long-awaited government securities information service last week. The new service, which delivers intraday and historical prices and yields for U.S. Treasuries, is intended primarily to satisfy the fixed-income requirements of current Bridge users. Alpha tests of the new service were reported as long ago as last spring (IMD, April 16, 1990).
Bridge has long offered price data for exchange-traded corporate bonds and derivatives, but it's never had d
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp