With the General Accounting Office's report on expanded access to interdealer prices for Treasury securities due out in March of 1990, some players are conceding defeat in the struggle to make inside prices accessible beyond the primary and aspiring dealer market.
"There are going to be major changes in our industry in 1990," says Michael Franzese, president and chief executive officer at Chapdelaine Government Securities Inc. "Everybody gets the impression that in March, when [the GAO's] re
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit