CHICAGO--Market data provider Hyperfeed Technologies is planning to expand its reach into institutional markets by adding global content from Telekurs, says chief financial officer John Juska. The deal would also help broaden Hyperfeed's appeal in Europe.
Although no deal has yet been signed, Telekurs is actively pursuing licensing and redistribution arrangements with third-party content providers. Telekurs recently entered a re-vendor agreement with Swiss-based online market data provider Fi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit