Just as they hoped it would, the latest quarter, ended March 31, brought ADP and McGraw-Hill Inc.'s financial services divisions double digit revenue growth. With new installations blooming at ADP and market activity driving several key business units at McGraw-Hill, 1993 is proving a pretty good year, so far.
Each vendor gains the majority of its revenues from a different sector of the North American market for market data. Combined with Telerate's announcement last week that it too finally
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming