North American options exchanges have reversed plans to unbundle equity and index options data in January 1994. Currency options data will, however, be separated in September from the rest of the Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA) data, according to schedule.
"We've drawn a line between currency options, and equity/index options," says Ed Joyce, head of trading operations at the Chicago Board Options Exchange. "And we're not making any further delineations at this point."
But OPRA fees w
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp