NEW YORK and LONDON--Thomson Financial has initiated the next phase of its operational restructuring plan, realigning units to create a stronger focus on sales and trading. The changes are the next step in the evolution of Thomson Financial’s business units, says Pat Tierney, chief executive officer.
Thomson Financial chief operating officer Sharon Rowlands says the most significant changes that have been made to the business units are a more aggressive focus on sales and trading and bringing
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit