Reuters Holdings PLC is planning a summer rollout for several new products in its 2000-series market data services line. The services, which will carry different combinations of 11 so-called building blocks of data defined by instrument type, will nearly complete Reuters' 2000 line of market data services.
Leading the rollout will be Capital Markets 2000, which will carry the Public Securities Association-sponsored GOVPX Inc.'s Treasury securities prices as well as equities market data. Capit
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers