NEW YORK--Standard and Poor’s has recently integrated its MMS market analysis product line with its Institutional Market Services business unit, headed by James Satloff, enabling the company to offer all of its institutional content from one department.
Satloff says the company moved MMS into Institutional Market Services in response to market demand, which was "for one unit to provide all of S&P’s content, analysis and services to the institutional market."
The MMS product line was previous
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit